Friday 7 October 2011

Audience Feedback - Proposal

My test audience commented that they liked the idea of spelling out words with different objects, thus I am likely to include this is my video. They did imply that I may have some trouble if I choose to shoot on location if it is in London, therefore I plan to ensure I have a back up location just in case anything goes wrong that may affect my filming.
Much of the advice coming from various members of my target audience has been expressing concerns in terms of shooting on location that it will be difficult to ensure that the light and weather is suitable as it is out of my control. This and that fact I have many actors featuring in my music video, and it has already proved extremely difficult to get them all together at one time at one place has led to me changing my music video being shot on location to in school. Currently, I plan to shoot it in front of a plain white screen, and leave the background like this, as I feel it will allow the audience’s attention to focus on more important aspects of the video, such as the performance. This is supported by the fact that in my polls, feedback indicated that people believed performance and the cast to be more important than the location.


No comments:

Post a Comment