Monday 10 October 2011

Production Diary - 10/10/11

In my past few lessons I created a test sequence in order to begin to understand how to use the cameras and remind myself of how to use Adobe Premiere and After Effects. I tried out a variety of different effects and shots when shooting, this helped me to understand what worked well and what did not, thus preparing me to shoot my music video with confidence.
I have also been continuing to sketch drafts of my digipack and storyboard of my music video, this will be especially useful later as I will know exactly what footage I need to get, thus I will not miss anything out or shoot too much irrelevant footage. Soon I will improve these and sketch them out properly, thus giving me good guidelines and plans for my later products.

No comments:

Post a Comment