Saturday 29 October 2011

Production Diary - 29/10/11

During this week it has been half term, thus at home as I am unable to use some of the software that is available in school I have been improving my posts, giving them more detail and making my work of a higher quality. Furthermore, I sketched out my storyboard for my music video, which I will scan in at school then post. This I can also use to create my animatic, by separating each frame and dropping them into Adobe Premiere with my chosen song. I also created a timeline for my song, so I know where lyrics and instrumentals occur, I feel this will aid me in the future when planning, shooting and creating my video as I will not have to keep listening to the song each time. I plan to add my own ideas for shots to a copy of this timeline to further help me and give me a good understanding of how long each shot must be when shooting.

No comments:

Post a Comment