Wednesday 19 October 2011

Production Diary -19/10/11

Recently I have been mind mapping ideas for the print aspect of my brief, so all my ideas were laid out clearly for me to see and compare. I then chose the ideas I liked the best and thought would be the most effective, and created the first draft for my Digipak, the front and back cover of the case that will hold the CD. I sketched these out and scanned them into the computer so I was able to post them. I then continued to briefly explain and analyse my initial designs, saying why I thought they would be effective in attracting my target audience and explaining what the pictures were in the case that my sketching wasn't totally clear.
I have also continued to research into similar products, both music videos and album artwork to give me ideas and understand what works well in the current market. In addition, in order to receive feedback from my target audience I have placed polls on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment