Saturday 17 December 2011

Production Diary 17/12/11

I recently conducted a photo shoot, in which I took an old camera that has be broken beyond repair and smashed it up, taking images at various different stages of breaking the camera. I also reassembled the camera once it was broken as I felt this looked interesting and visually appealing. I used the Canon 550D to take the images in my photo shoot, as it is particularly good for close ups, allowing me to shoot in great detail and shoot in shallow focus. I also have used this camera previously, thus I am familiar with it and how to work it.
I have now completed drafts for two of my tasks, the digipak and the magazine advert that can be found below. I will now collect audience feedback for these drafts in order to decide how I can improve them.
I am currently unable to work on my music video as there is something wrong with my footage, meaning the program closes whenever I try to open it. Therefore, for now and over the Christmas holidays I plan to improve my posts on my blog as I feel some of them may have been to brief, and lacked some explanation.

No comments:

Post a Comment