Thursday 8 December 2011

Possible Magazine Advert Idea



This is the cover art used in Surfer Blood's album Astro Coast. It appears to be two images merged together but with the cubes it appears to be like pixels. I may use this idea in my magazine advert as it is fairly simple but still effective and somewhat thought provoking in the audience as they will try to figure out what the image is, and depending on my chosen images it can be somewhat conceptual.




They seem to keep this use of two images as a theme through their products, as their second CD release uses similar methods. I am considering using this in both my digipack cover and my magazine article, as it is original and eyecatching thus will immediately indicate to my audience that these products are both from the same artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment