Friday 2 December 2011

Production Diary 02/12/11

This week I have continued to put together my music video on Adobe Premiere, which has proved a time consuming task as I want all the cuts to be in perfect time. I have also been collecting together all the documents needed for my coursework, such as Actor Release Forms, which means I have the permission of the actor to use any footage I gain and they fully understand my aims to use it in my work, which is important as sometimes they may argue that they don't like it and don't want me to use it when I have already created the video, which would prove a serious problem. I previously also created a form of all the personnel details of those will will be involved in my video, so they know their jobs and what they need to do. I posted this onto the Facebook group I created for my music video to make sure they all ad easy access to a copy.
I have also been considering creating an introduction for my music video, as the chosen song is very short, only around one and a half minutes. I recently saw Summer Camp's video for the song 'Down' which consists solely of GIFs, which I think has created an interesting effect for the audience as it differs from normal music videos. Furthermore I think this could be successful as it may appeal to my target audience of teenagers and young adults due to the fact GIF's are very popular on the internet, particularly social networking sites such as Facebook and Tumblr, people will often create them for humour.

No comments:

Post a Comment