Monday 12 December 2011

Audience Feedback - Digipak Ideas

I was unsure of whether to use the camera idea for my digipak, thus I decided to get some audience feedback and see what other thought of the idea. I explained briefly the ideas to them, and also showed them the picture in the previous post so they could further understand what kind of images I was planning to use.

Matt - I think the idea of smashing up a camera could look very effecting and interesting, especially if you got an older one not a digital one. You could try and use lots of close ups. for example of the smashed glass to get a different effects. I think this whole idea would be eye catching, and if I saw an advert of this in a magazine I would be attarcted to it as it is quite original. Therefore you could maybe use these camera images for the magazine advert too, so you have more consistency between your products and I think it would do well in attracting an audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment