Tuesday 1 November 2011

Production Diary

This week I have continued to receive audience feedback on my work, including my digipak and my general ideas for my music video. I have also continued o look at similar music videos for inspiration, I found on I felt to be especially effective in shooting solely in close ups. These can all be found on my inspirations page.
I also completed the story board that has a basic outline of my shots and where they will come in the song, this will help me when shooting as it will remind me of what shots I need and for what duration. I used the timeline to do this in order to match the right shots to the different lyrics. This will ensure I get the necessary footage and do not forget any vital scenes, it also helps me to visualise what my video will look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment