Wednesday 9 November 2011

Production Diary - 9/11/11

This week I have continued to get audience feedback from people who fit into my target audience, receiving feedback and considering how peoples comments may affect my plans for my music video n terms of how to improve it. All my comments can be found on my audience feedback page.
I also cut out each frame from my storyboard and placed them onto Adobe Premiere Pro. I added the song and placed them in the timeline to fit the song and the duration of each shot. This is my animatic, it will help me when I start to shoot and then edit my video as I will be able to keep a clear idea of my plan and simply match the real shots to the animatic. However, after doing this I decided I wanted faster cuts, so this is now a basic skeleton of what I plan to be my final music video.
I continued with my planning to create a risk assessment, this involved considering all the potential risks and problems that may occur during my shoot and how to avoid or overcome them. This will make sure I am as prepared as possible in preparation for my shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment