Sunday 26 June 2011

Production Diary - 26/06/11

This week I have been conducting research into my chosen brief; music videos. This research included looking at the conventions of music videos and generic elements that are evident in them. I have also focused on what the purpose of a music video is, as it is essentially an advertisement for the artist and song. New technologies, the development of music videos and theoretical approaches such as Andrew Goodwin’s are some other topics I have focused on in my research. I have been planning my initial ideas for my video, thus I have been researching into existing music videos that may give me inspiration for my own video. I have also taken into consideration what resources I have access to, in my resource audit, and this helped me decide to create a music video of the indie/rock genre.

No comments:

Post a Comment