Monday 20 June 2011

Research Audit

These were my initial ideas as to what resources I had access to when I create my music video, from who could feature in it to the possible locations in which I could shoot it. I decided that living close to London leaves me with access to a variety of different interesting locations and therefore I decided to take advantage of this. By doing this it allows me to see clearly what facilities and resources I have access to and thus what genres of music videos and ideas would be suitable for me to create. It essentially tells me what I am able to produce and what would not be possible. After looking through my possible resources I have decided to create an indie/rock video as it is the most suitable for me in which I can exploit and take advantage of my available resources such as musical instruments and locations in London.








No comments:

Post a Comment