Wednesday 8 February 2012

Second Drafts Digipak and Magazine Advert




Front Cover




Second Page - Inside Left
I previously planned to feature a 'Thank You's' section on this page, however as a result of feedback from my teacher and target audience I decided to change it to a credits section. This is because a thank you section would be somewhat unsuitable for a band of this genre, and more suited to a pop artists with a younger target audience. I also changed the text to a red italic font as it adds
I kept the same font for 'Credits' as it keeps a sense of consistency throughout my product as I have used it for many other aspects in my digipak and magaizne advert.




Third Page - Inside Right With CD
The smashed camera lense will be the same seize as the CD, thus it will be placed exactly over the lense.




Back Cover



I added a barcode and the logo of the production company as this makes my product appear more realistic and professional





Magazine Advert

I have kept my advert on an A4 page, thus the actual size of a magazine page. I included existing magazine adverts, as my chosen band are not particulary famous and thus would not be able to afford to pay for an entire magazine page. I added the band website as this allows further promtion for the band and label.

No comments:

Post a Comment