Tuesday 21 February 2012

Audience Feedback - Music Video First Draft

Megan: I like the video I think it’s very effective and eyecatching. I don’t think you actually need to ass an introduction, as I think itwould take away the fast, catchy feel of the song that makes it especiallysuccessful and make it too long. I think it will look even better once youremove the green screen, but maybe consider trying something different thatwould be more creative and visually interesting, such as using black and whiteor sepia, or adding effects and splashes in the background of the screen.

I have taken the idea of not just using a white screen into account and am going to think about different effects I could use that would fit with my video. I also found the comment about not needing an introduction very useful, as I was previously trying to think of introduction ideas. I then went and asked others who had watched my video if they thought it needed an introduction, where the majority said no, which has made a huge impact on my video and helped me very much as I can now focus on other aspects of my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment