Wednesday 28 March 2012

Production Diary 28/03/12

For the past few weeks I have been continuing to edit my music video in Adobe After Effects, which has proved to be a very time consuming task. However, I feel much happier with my music video now I am starting to add effects to the footage and get more creative with it, particularly my green screen performance shots. I think the cartoon look is very effective compared to what I originally planned, of having just a plain white screen behind the performers. I have had some difficulties, for example I accidently left a fade in between the green screen and a location shot which made it too hard to sufficiently remove the background. However, with the help of my teacher and other students I was able to overcome these, though they did end up taking up more time than I anticipated thus I have to work faster now than I had hoped.
As I can only edit my music video in school, I am currently writing my evaluation at home so as to make the most of the time and facilities I have. I have begun to create a video for question 4, importing clips of my music video, using Cam Studio to record how I made certain effects and recording a voice over of my essay.

No comments:

Post a Comment