Monday 8 August 2011

10 Iconic Music Video Stills

In order to gain better understanding of the music video industry and what makes a successful music video I researched some of the most iconic music videos of all time. I combined both those I felt personally to be iconic and origanal, and those that are universally percieved to be iconic. I chose ten music videos and took still which I believe to be particularly famous or effective from them.


Radiohead - No Surprises



Talking Heads - Once in a Lifetime




Madonna - Vouge






Lady GaGa feat. Beyonce - Telephone




Madonna - Like A Prayer



Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody




Ok Go - Here It Goes Again





Oasis - Wonderwall




Britney Spears - Baby One More Time

















Micheal Jackson - Thriller




No comments:

Post a Comment