Friday 8 July 2011

Production Diary - 08/07/11

This week I continued to develop my similar product research, thus furthering my knowledge of music videos by analysing Panic at the Disco's 'The Ballad of Mona Lisa'. I like this video as not only is it a great advertisement and way of gaining fans back as it is their comeback video after members left the band. I also analysed The Naked and Famous's 'Young Blood', I really like this video because it presents adolescence and youth in a very positive light and is inspiring and empowering.
We also looked at the different equipment available to us from school. This included not only cameras, but lights, support and various other pieces of equipment. We discussed what effects we can create with them and how to use them, for example you can create coloured light by placing coloured gels over the fill lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment